Monday, March 23, 2009

On the farm

Over the weekend Koby, Morgan and I got to go to my parents for a visit. For anyone who doesn't know my parents have a dairy farm. For me farm=work, but for the kids it is a huge adventure every time they go. There were four new kitties that got plenty of cuddle time...



Morgan had so much fun following my dad around everywhere-I started calling her Papa's shadow. Here are some random pictures of them helping at the barn.

My grandma was also there, we got to have a birthday party for her-she just turned 78! Morgan kept referring to the "grandma's". It was pretty darn cute. Koby got to help Papa do farm stuff Saturday morning and then Saturday afternoon Rick called and asked if Koby could come and play Wii with him. I'd have to say that both kids were very spoiled all weekend long. Saturday night we had a bbq and Rick & Tara (and their dog Tuff) came over-it was great to see them. But I had a brain fart and didn't take a single picture. Rick and Tara both looked so great-they look happy! I can tell that Rick is getting stronger and is trying to do a lot of new things. Then there is Tara-she is still super woman, the only person I know who can do it all and look great doing it! Anyway it was a great weekend and we had so much fun. We did miss Steve though so it was nice to get home on Sunday.

1 comment:

BeckyAndGirls said...

What a fun childhood! I bet your kids are love it as well. You had my dream childhood, actually. I always wanted a farm!