Thursday, March 19, 2009

Confession

Steve and I are teaching our kids how to gamble...We have decided to have a March Madness wager. We each filled out a bracket sheet with our guesses for college basketball. I did have to help Morgan a little by asking her which team she thought would win.

Just so you know she is betting on Morgan State to take the whole thing-I am thinking it has something to do with their name?!

And now that you are worried about the fate of our children since they are gambling at such a young age-we are not betting with money.

If Steve wins then he gets a date with me (I think I really win on that one!), Koby has to play basketball with him and Morgan has to play a game with him.

If Koby wins we all have to help him with his chores and play outside together.

If Morgan wins then Steve has to fly kites with her, I have to take her to the playground and Koby has to play outside with her.

Now if (WHEN) I win, Steve has to give me a backrub, Koby will babysit for free for 2hrs and Morgan has to help me clean my room.

It was actually pretty fun so far...have't watched ESPN yet to see how anyone is doing but I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love it! Gambling can sometimes be so fun (oops don't tell anyone that I said that), at least you have some good prizes. Can't wait to see who wins.