Monday, March 2, 2009

Love to see the temple


On Saturday night we got to go to the Draper Temple Open house as a family. I wanted it to be special so that the kids would always remember it. So we left early and went out to dinner in our church finery. Morgan's favorite part was riding the bus from the church to the temple. I didn't take any pictures-not even of us dressed up. The picture above is from the LDS website. When we went it was dark and it looked so beautiful lit up on the hill. Both of the kids seemed to enjoy the tour. Morgan kept asking me if that was where Jesus lives. It was really cool to be seated in a sealing room with my children-I can't wait for the day that we will be there with their spouses-in a very long time! (cuz not only are they young-but so am I!)

No comments: