Thursday, March 12, 2009

My mom share

A friend did this on facebook and I decided to do it too but post it here and in facebook because it was so darn adorable! I asked my kids the following questions and wrote them down exactly as they answered. No coaxing on any question! It was really fun to hear what my kids thought about me...try it too!

Koby: Age 11 & Morgan: Age 4

1. What is something mom always says to you?
K&M- I love you!

2. What makes mom happy?
K-a clean house
M-hugs and kisses

3. What makes mom sad?
K-fighting
M-when I paint your nails

4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
K-teasing me
M-Tickle me.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
K-she worked hard
M-she was in her mom's tummy (I assume before I was born...)

6. How old is your mom?
K-32
M-4

7. How tall is your mom?
K- 5 ft 7 inches (good guess just of by an inch)
M-14 as she spread her hands apart

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
K-read
M-paint nails

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
K-Read
M- she is sad

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
K-writing a book
M-you are not famous!

11. What is your mom really good at?
K-cooking
M-painting nails (you would think I own a nail salon or something!)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
K & M- ????(either they think I am superwoman or they don't want to hurt my feelings-either way I win...)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
K-works at UVU helping handicap people and making people deliver stuff
M ?

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
K-Chinese food
M-apples

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
K-she is smart

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
K- the mom from Calin and Hobbs

17. What do you and your mom do together?
K-go to movies
M-have fun

18. How are you and your mom alike?
K-we are both smart
M-we are girls

19. How are you and your mom different?
K-food we like
M- You are the mom and I'm Morgan. (duh!)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
K-she takes care of me
M-when I say I love you mom, she says I love you too Morgan.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
K & M- library

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love it. Your kids are so cute and love you to pieces. Smile, I guess this is one of those good days:) PS I miss our basketball talks. Jen

Em and Jorg said...

Oh, that is precious! You are their superwoman for sure.

Anonymous said...

Morgan is so "girly" (maybe you should invest in a nail salon) :-)and Koby is just so darn smart!