Thursday, March 12, 2009

The great performers!

Last night was a whirlwind of performances for us. Morgan had her dance recital at 5:00 and Koby had a school program at 6:30. They both did great and it was a lot of fun to watch them. Morgan was adorable-she loved the attention. I used the camera to video tape part of her dance-until I ran out of room on my memory card-the bad mom didn't prepare before hand-so then I hurried and deleted old pictures that I had already downloaded. Also because we were facing the wall of windows the video is pretty dark. Oh well...

The fifth grade program was great they did a brief US history through the 1900's It was cool to hear to them sing "old songs"-the one's I heard growing up. I kept trying to get Koby to smile but I think he was just too tired-this was their 3rd performance and he had been out really late the night before at a birthday party.(Koby is dressed in an orange shirt!)

2 comments:

robana said...

what great performers you are. you are so talented. Wish I could have been there.

Em and Jorg said...

Fun! I cannot wait to put Rebecca in dance. And Koby is quite the singer...