Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A poster child!

Well I am not sure if I should take this as a compliment or not but...I went to the doctor on Monday and was told that I was the poster child for influenza. Wow-lucky me! I have been sick for almost a week now and I still feel pretty miserable. But at the same time I can see how much I am loved. Listen to all the spoiling I have gotten over the past few days.

My sweet husband-On Sunday I don't think I even got out of bed until late afternoon-so Steve got the kids to church and even called in a neighbor to help give me a blessing. On Monday Steve stayed home from work to take care of me. I am sure I was great company since I slept 8-10 hours during the day. Steve added blankets during my shivering chills and heated rice bags, kept me hydrated and just kept things running smoothly at the same time trying to keep his distance so he wouldn't catch it!

Koby hasn't hardly argued with me at all-he must feel pretty bad for me.

Morgan is such a crack up. She has colored many pictures for me, taken my temperature (think I still have the scar to prove it!)and rubbed my back many many times. She has let me watch several Disney movies with her-she didn't even complain when I nodded off.

Thanks for taking care of me! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I am so sorry you have been sick!! Thank goodness for all the loving care. Let me know if you need anything... I know it's problably a little late...