Monday, April 6, 2009

Preview to Easter

Over the weekend we had a fun get-together with the Zabriskie's. We had a great time. I took some pictures of the egg hunt...

Lately Morgan has developed a strong attachment to Aunt Carol. Thanks Carol for being a stand-in grandma while Grandma Zabriskie stays busy in Heaven.

Occasionally my kids fight with each other-shocking I know. I think their biggest problem is that they are both so bossy (I was hoping they could avoid getting that gene from me...) Anyway there are moments when they give you amazing glimpses at how much they do love each other, I was lucky enough to catch this moment!
Morgan told me that she was taking care of her Koby. Awwww

2 comments:

BeckyAndGirls said...

TOO CUTE! LOVE the picture of Morgan and Koby.

We miss you guys!

Tanya said...

Those little glimpses are what keep us going. What a great post!