Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter

Yesterday I felt well enough to let the kids get out the Easter decor. For some reason I thought we had more stuff-basically all we have is a bunch of baskets and a million plastic eggs. So Morgan used her creativity and this is what we got-little trails of eggs everywhere.
Two weekends ago I got to visit my parents for the weekend and I made this Easter wreath-thanks to my mom for encouraging me to try-it wasn't too difficult.

Here are some other random pictures...
Morgan in the tub-check out all her hair!

Steve and Koby playing chess with and without Morgan's help...



Morgan and I (ignore my pale blotchy skin-remember I have the flu...

1 comment:

Kris said...

Sorry you've been so sick Becky! I hope that you are starting to feel better. I love your cute Easter wreath and Morgan's creative decorating!