Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby in the house...



Yesterday we got to babysit my niece Peyton. It was so much fun! Koby was excited to hold and play with her for about 5 minutes and then the X-box started calling his name so he disappeared.While he was with her he enjoyed her.

Steve was in bed sick, so the girls hung out. What an adventure! Morgan was an amazing helper. Apparently Morgan is an expert on how to take care of a baby because there is a baby at her babysitters house. She spent most of the evening telling me that Peyton needed a bottle, was ready for a nap, needed to have her diaper checked, which cartoons she would really like, which toys she could play with, and the list goes on. For the few minutes that that wasn't driving me crazy, Morgan was incredibly sweet with Peyton and it was really cool to see them interacting. Peyton's eyes were constantly following Morgan-ofcourse that was where all the noise was at. Morgan has again informed me that we are going to have to get a GIRL baby of our own. I guess she doesn't believe me when I say it's not like placing an order.This first picture was hard to take-I was holding Peyton and trying to get a picture of Morgan feeding her-so I held the camera up over my shoulder and that was the best I could do.




PS-you may have noticed the shorter hair on Koby. I had nothing to do with that! Last week Steve came home from work and said, Hey Koby let's go get our hair cut. And Koby said, 'Okay' and off they went. I will try and get more pictures of his stylish new look-btw I think it makes him look older which makes me feel older! But he is very handsome so I guess it's ok.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hopefully be the time you have another baby Morgan will have taught you how to do things the right way! I think she will be quite the little mother. If you do have a girl, you'll have to convince Morgan she isn't a doll to dress up and do her hair and paint her nails all the time. How cute! We can't wait until you guys come down here this weekend! The girls have "so much to show" your kids.