Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pictures of you...pictures of me!

The last time I posted pictures a few of you complained that I was not in any of the pictures. Not naming names but...if the pictures I post of me frighten you and you all decide to join a crazy mob I will give you a name or two! I know that I go way overboard on taking pictures of Steve and the kids-but what can I say-they are so darn cute! Any picture I am in I tend to be over critical of and I can always find a problem with it. So in pictures that I am in focus on my kids-they are what make the picture!

These pictures were all taken last weekend at my parents home.

I taught Morgan how to play 'go fish' so this picture is of her teaching Steve how to play. She beat him-twice!



Morg & Me


Mr. GQ (can't wait for his teenage years when all the girls are banging at our door!)


Take 1...


Take 2


Take 3


Take 3.5-add me!


Photo shoot #2




The masterpiece-a family picture that includes me!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

It's about time we see ya! Love the picts, keep them coming. One day the rest of your family at least will be glad you are in the pictures, even if you aren't!

Jen said...

Awesome pics!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Super cute pics!!! And I know what you mean about being overly critical, I do the same thing. You look great though and you really do want to remember what you look like during all of this:) So, good job!!!

Jen said...

love the pictures. The family picture is a keeper, you look great!