Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter weekend

We had some huge plans for the weekend but a few things got in the way-rain, cold, a sick little girl and a two hour delay in getting home on Friday due to several accidents. We did still have fun though. We got to visit with my aunt and uncle on Friday. It was great to see them and spend a little time bonding. On Saturday we tried to go to the dinosaur museum but Morgan was scared (I think she was mostly tired and feeling miserable) so Steve and Koby went through the museum. Morgan and I hung out in the car-I read while Morgan slept. That night we watched movies and hung out at home.

Easter morning Morgan woke up with another fever, I gave her some ibuprofen as soon as we got up but the first 10 minutes of egg hunting she kind of dragged-it was sad. She was trying to so hard to have fun but I could tell she just wanted to go back to bed. She acts fine until she gets a fever and then you can just see the sickness oozing out of her eyes. I am not sure what she has but she was recently exposed to strep and the flu. She is pretty adamant that she is not sick though. I think the main reason for that is that she wants to go to Papa and Gramma's house with Koby for the rest of the week. I don't think she'll be able to forgive me if I make her stay home for a few extra days. What to do?! Should I be mean/responsible?

Anyway the pictures below say it all-Easter was great!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Poor Morgan! It's no fun being sick, especially on a holiday! And missing out on Gramma and Papa's house-even worse! Hope she gets better soon. I also think you need to hand off the camera sometime-I don't see any pictures with you in them!