Monday, June 1, 2009

Trip to the farm

This past weekend we went to visit my parents. We stopped on our way to take a couple of pictures of the rainbows.



On Saturday Morgan had a great time helping Gramma in the garden. My mom has a huge garden!


One thing Morgan didn't like was getting mud on her feet. I love how disgusted she looks!

Saturday evening we went to the milk barn. Steve posed all GQ for me...and so did the cows. Morgan had taken the piggy tails out of her hair and ended up with this beautiful hairdo.



Steve, Koby and Morgan were all huge helpers. I thought it was really cool that Steve got right in there and helped my mom milk the cows.

Koby helped Papa all day long so he was pretty wiped out.

We had a great time visiting. Koby and Morgan are still there-and getting spoiled I am sure. On Saturday night we went over to my brother Rick's house and played games. It was a lot of fun but I have to put a disclaimer here.

**** I am not pregnant!****

We were all sitting around playing when Morgan announces to everyone that we are going to have a baby! Tara and Rick were both wondering if that was an official announcement. It is NOT! I am not pregnant-Morgan just desperately wants a baby sister-and no a brother will not do. Until she gets one she is willing to borrow my niece Peyton-that is if Matt and Mindy will let us!

2 comments:

BeckyAndGirls said...

Please don't tell me you were comparing Steve to the cows! Because the cows are WAY more GQ. LOL

Jenny said...

Morgan is so funny. I bet it's tons of fun explaining your way out of pregnancy announcements!