Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pet day

Yesterday was pet day at Koby's school and he asked me to bring Georgia, our dog. I got off work early, picked up both Morgan and Georgia and raced to Koby's school. (the racing part is why I didn't get any pictures.) There were many pets there-a horse, rabbit, rats, lots of dogs and cats. Morgan had a blast checking out every animal but after seeing each one she would declare that she needed that animal.

When she saw the girl riding her horse Morgan said, "Look mom, a cowgirl...I mean a cow-horse...I mean...a horse-girl?" I told her she could just call her a cowgirl.

Koby loved showing off his dog and his other pet---his little sister. He walked Morgan around to check out some of the animals. Is there any pet better than a younger sibling? I think not!

2 comments:

Kris said...

So is Morgan ready to become a "horse girl"??? She's so funny!

Unknown said...

Definately-she told me she needs a horse for our back yard!