Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mini-Vaca

We rarely go on huge 2 week long vacations-ok it's actually more than rare-it has never happened! Instead we do mini-vacations...a few days here and there or a long weekend. Last weekend was one of those times. I had to go to a conference for work at St. George so I made Steve and the kids come along for part of the time. While in St. George we spent a lot of time at the pool...I was there and even in a swimming suit, however I respect you all enough that I won't be putting those type of pictures on here.

We went to Brigham Young's Summer home and the St. George temple. The kids were tired and hungry but I got a few good shots where they were actually smiling. And the funniest part is that they had a great time-they just didn't express that with a smile!

After a short amount of time in the hot city of St. George-and I mean HOT literally, we went to Cedar City to visit my sister and her family for the rest of the weekend. We had so much fun with them. Koby and Morgan were with my three nieces constantly. We played kickball, went to the park, went on a bike ride/walk, went to Makayla's kindergarten graduation and let the kids play in the water.


As a funny side note...at the memorial park there was statues and the kids kept asking to have their pictures taken with each one-one spot did not have any statues so Jen suggested that the kids pose as if they were statues.

It's nice to be home but we did have a great mini-vaca!

No comments: