Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A quick note

I am in the process of moving at work-talk about a mess! I will be very grateful once the move is over! We were supposed to move on Thursday and Friday but Monday around 1:00 the movers showed up and said they were ahead of schedule so they would begin moving us today. UGH! I hadn't even packed up my office yet. So needless to say, I have boxes here and there and about everywhere in between.

Last night Koby's baseball team won their first game! YEAH team! Koby played really well and had several defensive saves. My favorite was when he dived for the ball, grabbed it and jumped up in time to tag the guy out at 3rd. We were so proud of him. And apparently so was his coaches because they named him the player of the game and he got the game ball. Morgan even cheered for him last night-her shout out was,"Go Koby! Have some fun!"

We recently had our Werry family reunion and I will share details about it and Father's day soon.

Back to boxes, tape and finding the movers...

No comments: