Monday, June 8, 2009

A 5K, family reunion and time at the park-all in one day!

On Saturday Steve completed his goal for the year-well one of them anyway. He wanted to run in a 5K this year and did it! I was so proud of him. He ran most of the way and only walked for a while. Much better than I could have done. When he was done his first comment was, "I can't wait to do that again!"



After the race we headed to Provo for a family reunion-it was for my grandma's side of the family. I knew very few people but at least we went. Here are pictures from the fun time we had!

Steve and Koby played football and then later they joined in a game of kickball. (And Steve wondered why he was sore yesterday?) Morgan played on the playground but every once in a while she would come and ask me to take a picture of her.



We took a lot of pictures of Peyton-my adorable niece! She is such a ham-she had us all laughing.

It was good to be outside and enjoy the weather and our family. Even though it was a very busy day I was so happy to be home!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Way to go Steve! That's so awesome that you reached your goal-it couldn't have been easy! Can't wait to see you guys.

BeckyAndGirls said...

I love reading your blog! I miss you and your little family. I know John misses Steve too, but he'd be too manly to say such a thing! LOL