Thursday, October 23, 2008

Funny little girl

Last night while Steve and Koby went to scouts, Morgan and I went to the library. On the way there Morgan wanted to listen to the ABC song, I told her if she was good then on the way back we could. she started to whine (no big surprise since she had been crying and whining since we got home). I told her that she needed to stop crying and whining so she could listen to it. Morgan said to me, "I am not crying or whining! I am creepy!" I just laughed and laughed and laughed...when I could finally stop I asked her if she knew what creepy meant. She said no. I told her that creepy is kind of like scary. So the rest of the night she made jokes about "creepy things". What a smart girl! She is developing a huge vocab.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Isn't it fun to hear your kids expanding their vocabulary? What a funny girl!