Friday, October 10, 2008

Another day, another picture

A couple of weeks ago, Steve and Koby hiked up to the Y. Here are their pictures. While they hiked Morgan and I went shopping!


On Wednesday night we ran up the canyon to take pictures. Here they are!
I learned some very valuable things.
1. Always feed Morgan before we take the pictures or she will be CRANKY! (she is SO like her father!)
2. I need to expect that I cannot get both of my kids to smile and sit still at the same time. It's just not going to happen!
3. If I worry about getting the perfect picture I will miss all the beauty and regret it later.
We are starting to get ready for Halloween. Morgan has two costumes she wants to wear-a fairy & a cow-so we will call her costume a cow fairy. Koby wants to be Indianna Jones so we are hoping to locate a costume this weekend. Here is the great cow fairy!


2 comments:

Kris said...

I love the cow fairy costume! So cute!

BeckyAndGirls said...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog so you'll know what to do!