Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Skater boy

Ok so Koby is not really a skater boy but he recently got a 'ripstik' which is pretty similar to a skate board so I think that is what I will call him. He actually earned the money to pay for half of it and we paid for the rest. It's a pretty cool toy and it gives him plenty of exercise-not that he needs it. Koby is already very thin and he is playing football and runs a mile everyday at school and that is just the structured exercise! Kinda makes me tired just thinking about it. Anyway he picked this up pretty quick and he is really good at it. I am really hoping that the video works because it didn't work for me last time and he is really cute in the video. He reminded me that I was going to take pictures of him and then he asked if I was going to put it on our blog. I think he is secretly pleased about it. Love you Kobers!

No comments: