Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Crazy girl!

Morgan is such a strange little girl. She is really into "doing her homework" now. I bought her a workbook for preschoolers and so we have been working on near & far, many & few, same & different, colors, numbers etc. In the video you can see what a mean mom I am! (don't forget to pause the music so you can hear it all-sorry about the direction of the video-one day I will get it!)

These are some pictures of my funny little princess-the first one is what I found when I checked to see if she was washing the table like I asked her to. The second is her idea of having a party for her babies-she spread about 15 blankets throughout our living room.



More pictures of my adorable kids...I love you my crazy little princess-and yes she is definately a princess!

3 comments:

Kris said...

I love both the video clips of your kids! Very, very cute! :)

Kris said...

"You've Been Bag Tagged" (See my latest blog entry)!

Jen said...

Your kids sure are growing up. Where has time gone? Very cute!