Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Tara!

Tara I hope that you have a great birthday and that Rick spoils you like crazy. I think you are so awesome. I love that you love my brother so much. You are my hero! You have handled so much this year with grace and style-and even with a smile, but more importantly with faith. I haven't stopped believing that you are a superhero. We love you and are so glad that you are a part of our family!

I don't think I have any pictures of you without Rick so oh well.

3 comments:

rick and tara werry said...

Thank you so much!! You just made my day!!

Tanya said...

What an inspirational couple!

Becky, your blog is great...not to mention the darling background! I'll have to peek in on all your bloggy updates :)
Cheers,
Tanya

Unknown said...

YES..happy birthday Tara...she is truly one of my heros!

LOVE your blog!

Miche