Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Trick

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks??? Thanks to Kris for the tip on how to do this. It was so fun to use, that I played with the same pictures I posted yesterday and am now posting them again.

I did take these pictures this past weekend. If I was a better photographer I would have been able to get both kids to smile at the same time. Look for part 2 later in October when we go back to take more pictures after the leaves have started changing colors! My kids are going to feel like professional models after all the pictures I take...I just hope they don't start acting like divas.

5 comments:

Jen said...

OK, do you give lessons? Your pictures are great. Hope all is well. Jen

Kris said...

I'm glad you had as much fun as me with the photoscape software!

BeckyAndGirls said...

You really need to find a way to print that and frame it! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Love the pictures! I need a lesson or two.

Papa and Mama said...

Hey Becky, Jen told me you had a blog so I had to check it out. Your family is cute. I love your pictures. Does your mom have a blog? Take care. Mary Perkins