Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My yard boy

When we bought our home, Steve told me that the yard would be his domain. I figured that meant that he would mow the lawn, but it is like the man is obsessed with our yard! He talks to the neighbors about their yards, he compares the whole neighborhood, he talks to his dad about what he can do to improve it and does research on the Internet. I actually think its kinda cute. Not only does Steve mow the lawn, he waters it faithfully, he uses fertilizer, and our yard looks fabulous! He even took over taking care of my flowers-though he did pull some flowers in the spring thinking they were weeds. Here are pictures of our wonderful yard and all praise should go to my very own yard boy! Love you babe!




2 comments:

BeckyAndGirls said...

How cute is that???? Steve...loving the yard. John loves the yard too, but that doesn't mean he'll lanscape! (Don't tell him I told you that) LOL

Jen said...

Kelly didn't like mowing our lawn until we got the riding mower.