Friday, August 6, 2010

Zabriskie Camp

Last weekend we got to go "camping" with the Zabriskie family. It was my kind of camping-we were in a cabin, had running water, indoor plumbing, etc. We had a great time hanging out with everyone. My kids had so much fun that we rarely even saw them-they were always off with their cousins.There were 28 of us there-16 of which were kids.

There was a loft where we stowed all of the kids-it was often noisy at night, not sure why.



I didn't take many pictures but I got some of us at the lake-which I think was the kids favorite part.



I am not the biggest fan of water, so I tried to just sit close to keep an eye on the kids. Unfortunately I ended up having to "save" Morgan. She jumped off the inner tube to retrieve her flip flops and found herself unable to get back on or to touch the ground. The water was about 5 feet deep, but we both survived! Steve did a bit of fishing and then rowed a boat full of kids around. Koby spent all of his time in the water-paddling around in a small boat or on inner tubes.


There were four wheelers, motorcycles and bikes to help keep us entertained. Steve really sacrificed and took many of the kids on 4 wheeler rides.

1 comment:

McCall B. said...

Can I be adopted into your family? That trip looks fun and beautiful!