Friday, August 6, 2010

Registered

This week I registered both Koby and Morgan for school. Registering Morgan was kind of a waste of time-we don't know who her teacher is yet or who will be in her class. Not even sure if she gets to go to PM kindergarten or not. But the best part is that she is ready AND I didn't have to pay any money!

Koby's registration is a whole other story. He got his class list and knows who his teachers will be. He can call his friends and find out if anyone is in his class. He is registered and it only cost us $114! And that doesn't include lunches...Everyone keeps telling me to wait until he is in high school cuz it will only get worse. I think I may need to get a second job just to cover the costs!

The silver lining is that both kids are ready for school!

No comments: