Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a great Halloween weekend. I didn't take too many pictures but here are the kids in their costumes this year. I was thrilled with Koby's because it was FREE-and of course he looked devilishly handsome as a man in black! Koby got to go with his friends, he is now way too old and cool to be seen trick-or-treating with his lame parents. Morgan enjoyed going with us though and she ended up with about 2x as much candy as Koby. Not sure if that is because Koby ate more or because everyone kept giving Morgan extra-she was an especially adorable little good witch. I hope you all had a great weekend as well...the holiday may be over but the candy will stay with us for weeks...or months depending on how much you ate and how long it takes to remove the extra candy bars from your backside!



1 comment:

McCall B. said...

Cute as always! I am excited for when Colin can trick-or-treat so that I can share his candy :)