Thursday, October 29, 2009

Koby's 12th birthday




As you know (if you have been following my blog), Koby turned 12 on Sunday. It was a great day. We had a lot of family around and it was a lot of fun to celebrate together. During Sacrament meeting Koby was called to the front and had to stand by the bishop in front of the whole congregation. I think he was ready to die of embarassment but I, on the other hand was beaming with pride. I couldn't help grin because I was thinking of how blessed I am to have Koby as a son. Right after sacrament meeting Koby was given the priesthood by Steve. Steve did a great job and the blessing was beautiful.




Koby's big day



The kids...


We had a great weekend with family visiting and plenty of cousins for the kids to play with. I love the picture of the kids reading.

No comments: