Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crappy football pictures

Koby on the way to the game-boy he looks excited!

Last night Koby's football team played in the semi-final game. It was a tense first half where the boys didn't play very well and trailed 0-6. During the second half they came alive and killed the competition. The final score was 24-6. Way to go Cardinals. So we are now headed to the superbowl! Tonight will be the final game of the season and they will come away with 1st or 2nd place. I took my camera and even attempted to take pictures but for some reason my camera won't allow me to have the night vision and sports movement work at the same time so I ended up with dark but detailed pics or bright but blurry. Anyway here they are...don't look too long or you might make yourself dizzy!

1 comment:

robana said...

What a handsome grandson I have. Love ya Koby! Good luck tonight!