Thursday, November 12, 2009

Elderly Mr. Zabriskie


For the past 4-6 weeks Steve has gotten a massive amount of mail from a particular group of advertisers. It seems as if they believe that Steve is in their target market. Here is a list of just a few of them...

1.AARP- now that he has reached the age of 65 they would love to have him become a member.

2.Retirement communities- he has plenty of options as he has gotten several invites!

3.Life insurance- it is not too late to protect those you will leave behind.

I keep telling Steve that he must have a secret "old life" that I don't know about. He doesn't find that funny...oh well. It serves him right-he often teases me because I am older than him-by 15 days! But I am not the one that advertisers think is 65! We did decide that if the government starts thinking he is old enough to retire we should go for it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Perfect. I didn't know you were married to an older man. Way to go!