Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall 09 pictures

I have admitted it before but now I am showing you the proof, I am cheap!

A couple of weeks ago Koby was scheduled to get his school pictures done. I looked over the order form and figured that the package I would need would cost $39. WHOA! At that time I couldn't fork out 40 bucks for pictures of one member of our family. I told Koby that we would skip out on buying them this time but that I still wanted to get new pictures of him.

Days and weeks passed and finally we found a gap of time between work and a couple of activities and we made a mad dash for this beautiful spot located only a couple of miles from our home. I brought additional clothes, hair accessories and props and we spent about 30 minutes taking pictures. I think it was fun and they turned out pretty well. I will be selecting a few of the pictures and enlarging them for our home and a couple to share but even if I do spend $39, the pictures will be more than one pose and will have the whole family in some of them. So I think that's a pretty smart deal! The kids were great sports and let me take pictures until the sun almost dissapeared-so we rewarded them by letting them feed the ducks. It was a blast!

My beautiful kids...



Koby is 12 and Morgan is 4 1/2




More pictures



The whole family...



And yes the family picture was taken by me!

1 comment:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

BEAUTIFUL family. Your kiddos are SO cute.