Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Whew...time to take a breath!

Lately my life has been so busy and so crazy-thus the crazy busy look that is always on my face. For the past two months we have had plans every weekend and on average 5.5 nights of the week. Now that June is over we are keeping our calendar clear-we don't have any plans to go out of town for a while. YEAH! And our weeknights should be free soon too. Well at least more of them.

Koby finished his basketball clinic on Monday. Tonight is the last night of Koby's baseball-although it's sad that the season is nearly over, it's nice to have a break from sports. We should have about 1.5 months until Koby starts football and Morgan starts soccer. Morgan wants to do dance again too but we'll have to see what our schedules will allow-then our crazy hectic looks will return.

I am mostly settled into my new office at work. I now have two desks and so I have my stuff scattered/divided into two work stations-that's been quite a pain but I'll live with it. I did end up with a brand new computer and huge 22 inch monitor to help me feel better!

So here is to July-a month filled with bar-b-ques, fireworks, parades, picnics and lazy summer fun!

No comments: