Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Camping

Over the weekend we got to go camping up SF canyon. It was a lot of fun-a bit hot at times but very nice to get away. This is about half of us.


Here are Koby and Morgan just hanging out at our campsite!


Steve-my fisherman-really didn't want his pictures taken, can ya tell?


My grandma also came-my aunt Patsy put the bandana on her to help her be cool-not sure if she meant temperature wise or stylish-wise! Grandma Shelley, Patsy & CaMarley. AKA the wild biker gang!

We spent ALOT of time playing in the water-it was fun and the cool water helped prevent us from melting.



More water pics...



Morgan fell down in the mud on the way back-she was pretty unhappy! My first reaction was to run and comfort her but my dear husband suggested I take the picture first. She was ok as soon as the mud was washed off.

Sorry this is so long-I bet you will be happy to know that I didn't post every single picture I took!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Looks like fun...what great pictures!! The last one of Morgan made me laugh :)

Kris said...

Love the last picture of Morgan! She is so cute. Looks like you had a great time camping!

Jenny said...

I wish we could go camping with you! Looks like you had a blast. Love the pictures!