Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Obsessed

So I hate to admit it but I have a new obsession. It is very addictive too. Everyone around me has been talking about Pinterest and I finally could take it no more...so I jumped on the bandwagon and needless to say I LOVE it!

I love the recipes, though I have only tried a couple of things. But my favorite is the DIY (do-it-yourself) projects. I would like to say that I am a crafty person but I am more of a copy-cat crafter. I especially like to copy ideas that look amazing but are very easy.

You should check out pinterest if you like sharing (or in my case-stealing) ideas.

On Saturday Morgan, Maylee and I had a girls day. It was a lot of fun and I felt like I accomplished a lot. I almost felt Martha Stewart-ish. I slow-cooked some yummy chicken. The house smelled so good all day.

We deep cleaned a few rooms in the house! Yeah I love a clean house!

I decided to try this smart money saving idea and it works very well! I soaked these towels in fabric softener. You are supposed to be able to use these for about 40 loads of laundry!

Morgan and I made this.

Morgan picked out the ribbon and colors-she has a good eye!

Maylee played contentedly and watched us work.


Thanks Pinterest for an amazingly talented day!

No comments: