Monday, October 3, 2011

Moving weekend

Over the weekend we got to help my parents move. I didn't take many pictures because when I wasn't packing or carrying boxes I was holding one or two babies. Not to brag too much but I got pretty good at hold both Maylee and my nephew Jackson. Although Jackson is over 3 months younger than Maylee they are pretty much the same size. (The dr calls Maylee petite and since she is taller than only 5% of the babies her age I guess it's true.)



I had to come up with something to keep Morgan and Peyton happily entertained and out of the way, so I gave them a couple of empty boxes and a pack of crayons. That worked for hours! They had so much fun writing messages and coloring pictures for Gramma. And hopefully when she is unpacking those special boxes it will make her smile.
Sorry for the butt shot but it also shows their art work a bit and how creative they got at decorating the entire box! Also I am not quite sure whose feet are sticking out in the picture.

We wore Koby out-he was so tired at the end of the day-I tried to get him to just go get in bed but he said he was too tired. He swiped Maylee's blanket and took a little "rest" on the couch. (can't wait to blackmail him with this picture!)

The new house is so beautiful and I didn't get a single picture of it! Oh well we'll go back and visit again and take some then once it's completely done and the boxes are unpacked and the beds are put together.

No comments: