Monday, June 20, 2011

mini-vaca weekend

I felt a desperate need to just get away but money, time off and a new baby prevented us from a vacation, so we decided to take a mini-vacation. I called the kids at about 2:00 in the afternoon and told them to pack up their bags. Steve and I got home from work at about 5 and after throwing my own things into a bag we took off. I had reserved a hotel in Draper, where the kids and Steve spent a couple of hours playing in the pool. Maylee and I took pictures and then hung out in the room watching HBO. We got up fairly early on Saturday and went to the Hoogle Zoo. We got home and just hung out together. We finished the weekend off by giving Steve his father's day presents, home-made breakfast and playing the wii as a family. I think we all had a wonderful time. I took a lot of pictures!

Pool/Hotel




zoo






Morgan our little prankster put two barbies into a gift bag and gave them to Steve as his father's day present.

No comments: