Monday, June 6, 2011

May

I have been so busy lately that I haven't blogged much at all. Here is a bit of a recap of May mostly through pictures.

Koby earned 2 more merit badges. Steve's scouts got 24 merit badges that night. Way to go super leader!




Koby likes to browse on Facebook.
The other day I dragged the kids to a couple of stores with me-well I dragged Koby. Morgan loves to shop. When we got home Koby asked me if going shopping with me could be his chores for the day. I guess to him it felt like a chore!

Morgan is a little mommy to her baby sister. This week she and Koby are helping out on the farm but before she left she made sure to give me a few pointers on taking care of Maylee while she was gone. Morgan is such a great helper and I know that she adores Maylee. And Maylee loves Morgan just as much!


Isn't Morgan so beautiful?

Maylee is growing so fast-she is almost 3 months old. She is very active and such a good baby.


Man my kids are so beautiful! How did that happen?

No comments: