Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ready for Christmas???

Last night we "built" our tree and began decorating for Christmas. I think Steve was more excited about it than the kids-but not by much. Here are some pictures...




Yes Morgan and Georgia both wore the Christmas tree skirt. Although only one of them had a choice.





So are we ready for Christmas? Mentally we are really excited and anxious for the season, physically we are still getting there. Here is the check list...

Tree up & decorated Check
Radio tuned to 24 hr Christmas music-check( 2 cks if we count the radio at work too!)
Many parties scheduled- check
gifts purchased- 3/4 a check (or a chec)
gifts wrapped-not at all
Stocked up on sugar cookie dough & hot chocolate- Check
sitting back and enjoying the holiday season-CHECK!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Fun pictures! I wish I could check as many things off my Christmas checklist as you have!

Anonymous said...

I envy you! You are always so organized. I'm lucky if I get dressed before noon anymore :)