Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Scholar of the Month



Yesterday Koby got an award at school for Scholar of the Month. Morgan and I attended the assembly to see his moment of glory. The gym was full with students, teachers and parents and it was noisy! Morgan said to me, "Mom it's really annoying here." But here she is saying, "YEAH Koby!"


Anyway we had to sit behind all the kids so I didn't get many photo ops. I think Koby would have been embarrassed if I had run up the aisle and then laid on the floor in order to capture this Kodak moment. Instead I took pictures after. (Am I not an awesome un-embarrassing mother?)

We are very proud of our brilliant Koby and it was not a surprise to hear that he was chosen as scholar of the month. Way to go, Koby, we love you!

1 comment:

robana said...

Congratulations Koby! Keep working hard and learning, it will always help you in live. We are so proud of you. Love ya tons