Monday, December 21, 2009

Busy December

Christmas is right around the corner! We are all so excited. We have done many fun things to remember what Christmas is all about, preparing for Christmas, holiday parties, playing in the snow and scout awards in addition to all of our normal everyday busy-ness. Here are a few pictures...

Koby received 4 scout awards (I can only remember the names of 3- tenderfoot, 2nd and 1st class). It was very nice for me because Steve helped Koby accomplish everything he needed to and I didn't do a dang thing! Hope the whole eagle thing happens the same way!


Morgan loves the snow and spends as much time outside as she can. She takes her snow pants, boots and coat to the babysitters everyday. When she gets home from the babysitters she takes Georgia into the backyard and they play in even more snow. She was thrilled when her big brother offered to take her sledding. This morning she was commenting that it was so sad that all the snow was melting. I told her it was supposed to snow tonight and then for two more days. She said, "YES! That is great news and great days!" Morgan also got to visit with Santa-look at how happy she is!


We took a few family photos. I think they turned out ok, even if our dog does look like she is possessed.




I was compiling photos for a couple of Christmas gift projects and I noticed that in the past year Steve and I only have a handful of pictures that have both Steve and I in the picture. So we took a couple with us both-this is my favorite.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Just wait until the holidays. Then you'll just be back to your usual family busyness and chaos.