Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Peyton is here!


On Monday morning I became an aunt-again. I have a new adorable niece! I can't wait to spoil her. The kids and I got to visit her at the hospital yesterday and we took several pictures. Morgan asked me if we could keep her-I told her Matt and Mindy wouldn't like that. She also asked if we could get out our baby toys so Peyton would have something to play with. Morgan loved that everything was so tiny-especially her toes. Poor Koby had to stay back since he has a cold-the doctor did say he could visit her but only if he wore gloves and a mask and did not hold the baby. I should have taken a picture of him too! Oh well.
Peyton is so beautiful and tiny. Matt and Mindy are so cute with her-I think Matt will be the very protective father. Congrats to you both!

2 comments:

BeckyAndGirls said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats to you all! We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Jen said...

Congratulations! Being a Aunt is wonderful and I love the pictures (esp. the one of her foot) It is crazy to think of how small our children used to be. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving by the way! Jen