Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dance recital


Last night we got to watch Morgan's dance recital. She was so cute but also kind of sad because class was over for awhile-no worries-I will sign her up again in January. I have to apologize for the quality of my posting-the pictures turned out dark-we were in a small room, with bad lighting, a wall of windows and a wall of mirrors. It has nothing to do with the photographer!=)Steve used our camcorder so if you really want to see the whole thing you can come on over.(I can't convert it-we aren't that high tech-we bought the camcorder 5 years ago!) After the first few pictures turned out bad I used my camera to video so you get a glimpse of the last few seconds. Which is sideways by the way and I can't figure out how to fix that.
Don't you think Koby looks so happy to be there? Really though he gave Morgan plenty of suggestions before the show. I think the look of boredom is really just to show off his total coolness! By the way Morgan got to keep the boa and she wears it quite frequently. Tara next time we come to visit we will bring the video for you to see-since you share a love of dance with Morgan.

3 comments:

Sachiko said...

Morgan looks so cute! Funny how boys and girls get excited over different things.

Em and Jorg said...

Cute little dancer! Hi Becky, this is Emiy Bachmann. I hopped over from Tanya's blog. What a wonderful family you have! Thanks for letting me "stop by".

Kris said...

Awww, so cute! I love to see little kids dance!