Thursday, April 21, 2011

Haircuts

Took the kids to get haircuts today. Koby wanted only a tiny bit taken off. It doesn't even look like he got a haircut but he seemed happy with it-or atleast as happy as a teenager who is grumpy can be.

Morgan on the other hand knew exactly what she wanted-she told me that she wanted her hair like her friend Callie and when I didn't know what it looked like, she got out a doll and showed me on the doll. So I talked to her friends mom and got info on what type of cut she was talking about. It was very short! I tried to talk her out of it, said that we wouldn't be able to do piggytails and we would have to "do" her hair everyday. She told me, "Mom, it's just hair. It will grow back." So what can I say to that?! I let her get what she wanted and it looks ADORABLE!

No comments: