Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cramming

I have been cramming...

not the typical cramming for finals.

I feel like I am trying to cram so much into my time at home before my maternity leave ends. Which probably isn't the smartest thing to do. BUT I am doing it anyway.

I will have nine weeks off for maternity leave. In that time, besides having a baby and taking care of her and my other children, I am also doing the following:

deep cleaning the house
visiting family
writing thank you notes
doctor appointments
reading as much as possible
shopping for clothes that will fit my growing kids (high waters are apparently not "in".)
planning the baby blessing & brunch for 55+ people
going out to lunch with sis-in-law
purchasing new living room furniture
doing an ammended tax return
taking pictures, getting pics done
napping (which is really far too rare!)
homework with Morgan
etc, etc, etc

I keep thinking that I need to get as much done now as I can so that when I go back to work I won't be too stressed trying to get everything done on the weekends or evenings. I do realize that I will never get everything done so I might as well enjoy my last 3 weeks and forget all the extra work, right?!

No comments: