Sunday, March 27, 2011

New baby

Finally some new pictures of Maylee...

It's been a while since I last blogged, the main excuse is that I am trying to adjust to having a new baby in our home. Since Morgan is now 6 it's been a long time since I did all of this. I definately need to hone my skills. I haven't been too good at taking pictures but this morning while we were all dressed nicely for church I pulled out the camera and took a few shots.

Koby and Morgan are both great helpers with Maylee. They are adjusting well to having a new little sister. Maylee is a wonderful baby-she is still sleeping a lot (yes even at night). Even though she is tiny she is incredibly strong-she can all ready hold up her head. We have figured out that she gets angry when she has the hiccups, she doesn't like hats or bows on her head and we all love when she smiles-even if it is just gas!





Ready for church

1 comment:

McCall B. said...

Little Maylee is making me baby hungry! She is such a little cutie.
My sister is 6 years older than me and we are best friends now, so I'm sure your girls will be the same.