Friday, March 11, 2011

Maylee


On Wednesday morning 12:58 am, Maylee Ann Zabriskie was born (via C-Section). She was born two weeks before her due date but still was born perfectly healthy! She weighs 6 lbs, 12 oz, 18 inches long, has brown hair and eyes and is so adorable. Maylee is a great baby-so patient and mellow, she has hardly cried-though I am sure that will change. She doesn't seem to mind the extra-cuddling/hugging/attention that she is getting from her family.

We are so happy to have her as part of our family!






4 comments:

Kris said...

She's so precious. I love all the pictures! Makes me anxious for my own little one to make her appearance!

The Cha's said...

Becky...She is Beautiful!!! Congratulations!

McCall B. said...

Wahoo! Congratulations on a beautiful and healthy new daughter. I'm so happy for you guys. I hope every hour of sleep you get feels like 3!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

She is DARLING and I love her name :)