Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Final trip BB

BB=before baby

Last weekend I went to visit my parents with Morgan and my grandma. I am pretty sure that was the last trip I will make before I have this baby. My mom and sister-in-law Tara kept telling me that I could go ahead and go into labor because Tara knows what to do-she is in the nursing program. But since it's still just a little bit too early and Steve and Koby were off camping, I kept my legs crossed.

We had a great visit. Morgan was spoiled by both grandma's and Papa. We "helped" my 79 year old (almost 80)grandma get her ears pierced. The lady told her if she was brave and didn't cry she would get a sucker and so would Morgan for holding her hand. Here is a close up of the teeny tiny butterfly earring.

We also tied two baby quilts for Maylee. My wonderful, talented mom is going to bind them for me. Morgan was very helpful-she would sit under the quilt and then poke the needle back up for us and made sure there were no knots underneath. Here is a couple of blurry pictures of the unfinished product.


Morgan also got to paint and decorate all of our nails. Grandma Shelley bought her some nail stickers of butterflies and flowers. Morgan had a blast pampering us. I can't see my feet really well but from what I can tell they look really nice.

No comments: