Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas morn'

I haven't got a good excuse, I just didn't take many pictures. I only took a handful on Christmas morning and didn't take ANY pictures the rest of the day. Could be that both the kids and I were sick, my mom, sister-in-law and niece were too. Or maybe I was just too lazy. Anyway here are the pics from Christmas morning while we were opening gifts.

Steve opened this sweatband first and wouldn't take it off-finally I just gave up and took his picture with him wearing it.





It's like a Christmas miracle-Koby is smiling! We figured he would love to own that movie since he watches a DVR'd version frequently. (He also says 'gosh' and 'yes!' a lot!)Morgan was very excited about the easy bake oven-I hope to let her use it in the next day or two.

No comments: