Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Beautiful girl

Whenever I look at Morgan I can't help but wonder how she turned out to be so beautiful. Here are some snap shots of her from the past week.




Just a few side notes: First thing she said after she got done talking to Santa, "fake". Second picture-we were waiting for scouts to start and had gotten there early-she suggested I take a few pictures of her, not just Koby who was getting merit badges. Third picture-taken at the Bar J Wrangler concert, which she loved. She was freaking out because of the Santa that was roaming around and she was mad at me because we didn't move higher so he wouldn't come near us. Again she used the word, "fake". She said she loves the real Santa just not the fake ones. I tried to tell her that they are not fake, they are Santa's helpers because he is so busy.

No comments: