Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas busyness

We are in the middle of getting everything ready for Christmas. We put up our tree on Friday night. I thought the kids were going to die of impatience while waiting to get it "finally" up. Steve actually brought all of the decorations into the house on Thanksgiving but we were not all home at the same time until Friday night.

This week we have four Christmas parties! That is in addition to Koby's 2 basketball practices, an orchestra concert, scouts, my meeting and basketball for Steve, work and school-can you understand why I am tired? And that isn't even using the pregnancy card.

I do love the holidays, the parties, food, family, decorations, lights, nativities, secret santa, music, etc. I just wish that I had a little elf fairy that could visit for the holidays. I could just lounge on the couch offering my advise and tips and our little friend could do the work.

No comments: