Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Half way

Today I am 20 weeks pregnant! What a milestone-half way there!

Tomorrow we are scheduled for an ultrasound-I can't wait! I just want a licensed professional to tell me that my baby is perfect and developing just right. With this pregnancy I have been way more paranoid-I am claiming it is because of the miscarriage I had earlier this year and that it has nothing to do with me getting older and more like my grandmother-the habitual worrier.

We are also hoping to find out if the baby will be wearing pink or blue. I have been asked frequently if we are going to wait and be surprised-these people must not know me very well. I am the queen of planning ahead. As soon as I can know, I have to know. I have so much to do to get things ready for this little one.

I do have to say that seeing on the sidebar that I still have 140 more days to go is a little depressing. BUT, I am trying to be positive and remember that before I know it, this little baby will be here, and growing up just as fast as my other children.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It took way too long for me if I looked to the end of the pregnancy. Instead, just think, only three weeks until Thanksgiving, then four weeks until Christmas, etc. Passes much quicker for me that way! I'm guessing boy!